[Bf-committers] More than 10 randoms crashes in 8 hours; how to fill bugs reports?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 19:16:03 CET 2006

As others have noted you can make a debug build - and that is best to
find them -

directions on building and using debug builds with gcc environments is
located here

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/DebugBlender

if you aren't familiar with building your own builds - someone has
made unofficial debug builds with CVS a week ago that are located here
- downside is that that build is right in the middle of tons multipass
rendering upgrade - which may have broke some rendering features you
are using.

http://www.blenderbuilds.com/2006/12/07/december-release-christmas-super-wu-man/#more-15

If you need a more recent CVS build or are using 2.42a then you might
need to build your own builds which the wiki link above might help
with.

You can also stop by irc irc.freenode.net #blendercoders or
#blenderbuilders (I think?) and people there can help you with the
process.

Also if needed I or someone else can possibly build you a current
debug build (although you still will likely need how to use a debugger
to provide the needed information).

LetterRip