[Bf-committers] More than 10 randoms crashes in 8 hours; how to fill bugs reports?

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Dec 15 17:21:18 CET 2006

If you compile Blender yourself, you can compile with
DEBUG flag on. Anyway, you can run Blender from a
debugger like gdb (in linux) and get a trace of the
crash.

If this is too technical you can always try to isolate
the bug by carefully deleting elements until the crash
is no longer there. Then commit a bug report with all
info you could collect.

10 crashes a day ? you probably already know how and
when it's going to crash don't you ?

Regards

malefico