[Bf-committers] Image refactor...

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Fri Dec 15 00:31:26 CET 2006

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:15:53 +0100
Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Already working on it 3 days non stop, it's a far bigger mess than I
> thought of.
> Please try to not change (DNA) Image stuff or anything that works
> with Images for one or two days. Changes I make are just too big to
> survive mergers. :)
>
> Laterz,
>
> -Ton-

Is it too late to ask for some form of abstraction that will permit also
to handle vectorial images (as input and maybe as output too)?
I know that the functionality will not be used by now, but asking that
during the refactor didn't look too scary to me ;)

Thanks,
   Antonio.

--
  Web site: http://www.studenti.unina.it/~ospite