[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: ( UV/vcol stuff )

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu Dec 14 00:54:58 CET 2006

On 13/12/2006, at 8:29 AM, Brecht Van Lommel wrote:

>   Multiple UV and vertex color layers: (still work in progress)
>
>   These can be created and deleted in the Mesh panel in the same
> place as
>   before. There is always one active UV and vertex color layer,
> that is
>   edited and displayed.

I understand the work in progress disclaimer etc, and I'm very very
much looking forward to its completion :)

I have one request though, I don't know what's planned, but can we
please interact with these layers by a name and not just a number? It
would also be better if the layers were laid out in a list in the
edit buttons, so one can get a good overview at a glance of exactly
what is available and what is affecting the model. A single number
field with a single value is not effective in communicating this, and
without a name it'll be frustrating trying to remember what is what.

cheers and thanks!

Matt