[Bf-committers] Re: CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src drawview.c (Ton)

Roland Hess rolandh at reed-witting.com
Wed Dec 13 14:53:52 CET 2006

This commit breaks compile, at least on OS X with scons.

The line in drawview.c that used to call IDnames_to_pupstring now
calls IMAnames_to_pupstring, which is not defined. I'll assume it
compiled correctly before the commit, so I'm guessing that there was
a function define in a file that was left mistakenly uncommitted.

Until Ton can check it, changing the function back to
IDnames_to_pupstring will get you a successful compile. Now, whether
a binary done that way will work, I do not know...

Roland Hess
harkyman