[Bf-committers] Problems with cmake on windows for visual c++ express 2005

lguillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:23:48 CET 2006

Hello, I try to create projectfile for VC++ 2005 express with cmake and when
I do cmake -g "visual studio 8" ..\blender I get:

F:\COMPIL~1\cmake>cmake -g "visual studio 8" ..\blender
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
F:/compilation/blender/intern/SoundSystem/CMakeLists.txt:35:
STRING sub-command REGEX, mode MATCH needs at least 5 arguments total to
command
.
Current CMake stack:
F:/compilation/blender/intern/SoundSystem/CMakeLists.txt

I have configuration done message but don't found the projectfile.