[Bf-committers] Apple I386/Intel Blender compiler?

Michael Crawford psyborgue at mac.com
Wed Dec 13 03:53:59 CET 2006

clarification:

The stock compiler that comes with ppc tiger is 4.0.0 which doesn't
do cross-compiles
4.0.1 with either stock intel tiger or the xcode update (900 meg
download) allows cross-compiles.
If you're actually on an intel mac, you already have gcc 4.0.1 and it
should be the default
"gcc_select" allows you to switch versions.