[Bf-committers] Apple I386/Intel Blender compiler?

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Tue Dec 12 15:44:12 CET 2006

Hi Jean-Luc,

Which gcc version do we use to compile Blender for Apple i386 Intel?

It seems to be the most modern platform, with highest settings, if you use
the default gcc 4.0 isn't it? It even has SSE2 defined by default. Hopefully
we are not intentionally disabling any optimizations is it?

I'm planning to make some Bullet optimizations, and search for a platform to
add them first, and Apple Intel seems to be a great candidate.

Thanks,
Erwin