[Bf-committers] Crash when quitting Blender

Jasper Mine jaspermine at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 12 02:20:29 CET 2006

Hello,

I also have a crashing blender upon quit.   Non graceful.  Thread
shows no info usually.  Console says "Bus Error"  System is a intel
macbook pro, running osx 10.4.8, using gcc make to compile.  I would
guess this problem has existed for approximatly 4 weeks.

Alerted the issue via IRC, and no one else responded, so perhaps not
occurring on all system, and I know several use testing builds.

I've included the crash log if it helps and is located at the
following address.  http://home.earthlink.net/~jaspermine/stuff/
blender_crash_log.txt

Thanks,
JS