[Bf-committers] Radio code!

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Mon Dec 11 00:25:31 CET 2006

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006, Martin Poirier wrote:

> Of course it will, it'll do a bitwise inversion of 0
> as unsigned int.

Ah, OK. It was just an interesting question, because it's an ambiguity... so
compilers convert any literal numbers to the type of the left-hand side of
the equal sign before doing any operations on them, or something along the
lines.

Well, then just go on and don't listen to me (like you probably do anyway ;)