[Bf-committers] blend regression tests folder in /lib

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 00:57:45 CET 2006

I think it would be a good idea to add our blender test files

regression suite
http://mirror.cs.umn.edu/blender.org/demo/test/test242.zip

game engine graphics
http://mirror.cs.umn.edu/blender.org/demo/test/engine-graphics-demos-2.42-preview19.zip

game engine physics
http://mirror.cs.umn.edu/blender.org/demo/test/engine-physics-demos-2.42-preview34.zip

Also for each of the python examples in the docs I've been creating test blends,

So perhaps a structure such as

/lib/tests/modeling (object creation, curves, nurbs, booleans, text, etc.)
/lib/tests/uvmapping
/lib/tests/texturing
/lib/tests/animation
/lib/tests/rendering
/lib/tests/python
/lib/tests/simulation (physics, softbody, particles, fluids)
/lib/tests/gegraphics

that would make it easier to maintain more up to date test files for
all of the features and make it easier for the eventual automated
testing suites.

LetterRIp