[Bf-committers] Re: render passes & workflow

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Dec 8 11:24:25 CET 2006

Hi,

Yep, a UV pass and a UV-Map composite node should be added. Such a
UV-Map node can do plenty of nice effects, for example lens effects, or
turn panorama renders into (almost) real fisheye. Probably a nice UV
map generating node would help too.

How to filter or AA properly with this UV-Map I'll have to
investigate...

-Ton-