[Bf-committers] Few usability requests (knife-tool)

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Thu Dec 7 12:49:31 CET 2006

Sorry for the continued replys to this, but i keep finding little things
which could be fairly good if changed, and which i assume are not major
coding works (coming from a non-coder).

Could the Knife tool be made to assume "all faces" are selected if no
faces are selected.   it would most likely be the expected behaviour in
terms of the user, and would remove another "error" message saying the
user is doing something wrong (or in the wrong order).

If someone is not happy with me using this mailing list for these then
please give me an email, i am not sure if there is a correct procedure
for Usability, but i think its fairly important, and not a bug, nor a
request....

Cheers

Doug Ollivier