[Bf-committers] Few usability requests (timelines)

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Thu Dec 7 04:10:35 CET 2006

1) Locking the zoom of Audio/timeline/ NLA editors.... to each other.
so if you zoom one it zooms all the others equally, and done so the
green-bar can be lined up. (don't see any option for this anywhere if
there is one)

2) Putting markers in the Audio timeline, (or any timeline for that
matter)  being able to label things in these windows would be
increadibly handy.

3) being able to have highlight markers (drag select a section of time,
or a space between two keyframes.....  then give it some text)

Thats all for now, I won't request that the audio timeline be able to be
played coz I know that one is known and oldish.  cheers guys, and keep
it up.

Doug Ollivier