[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/blenderplayer CMakeLists.txt blender/source/creator CMakeLists.txt

Eugene Reilly gene001 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 23:43:04 CET 2006

I noticed that after this commit, the blenderplayer.exe icon in windows
looks pretty bad.  This is due to the icon coming from
../source/icons/winplayer.rc.
Not sure if this was intentional, but I thought I would point it out none
the less since using winblender.rc (as before) would look much better.

Modified files:
    blender/blenderplayer CMakeLists.txt
    blender/source/creator CMakeLists.txt

  Log:
  CMake: Proper bundle for blender binary for Mac OS X and just keep
blenderplayer as regular binary as with download from blender3d.org

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.3       +5 -4      blender/blenderplayer/CMakeLists.txt
    <
http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/blenderplayer/CMakeLists.txt.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3&cvsroot=bf-blender

--
Eugene (etr9j)