[Bf-committers] Some CMake loose ends

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Dec 6 22:41:58 CET 2006

Hi Jacques,

Here are a few loose ends that I find with cmake on linux:

1) does cmake_blender_libs.txt need to be in the source
directory?

2) it creates source/blender/makesdna/intern/dna.c in
the source directory;

3) Everytime I run ccmake, and tell it to configure the
sources, I get the non-fatal error messages:

  Removing library bf_openexr from blender linking because: not configured

  Removing library verse from blender linking because: not configured

  Removing library bf_quicktime from blender linking because: not configured

If 1) and 2) are dealt with, cmake will be the only build system
that keeps the source tree 100% clean (The makefiles spit out a
bunch of stuff and scons spits out .pyc's).

Regards,
Chris