[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/intern/ghost/intern GHOST_WindowCarbon.cpp

Michael Crawford psyborgue at mac.com
Wed Dec 6 02:01:46 CET 2006

This change had the unfortunate effect on my machine of causing the
entire UI to be unresponsive (several second delay in some cases for
clicking on things).

Commenting out the mentioned line fixed the problem.  Stack trace
showed nothing unusual so i found the problem by looking for recent
changes in ghost.

It also helps that my video card actually whines when it's being used
so i knew it had to be something with GL.  No i haven't been smoking
anything.

osx 10.4.8, ppc, nvidia 6800 ddl ultra, py2.3