[Bf-committers] CMake issues with MSVC - no fonts load (resolved)

Eugene Reilly gene001 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 01:02:11 CET 2006

Hey everyone,

I posted about an issue I was having a few days ago that when using CMake to
generate project files for MSVC8 I couldn't load any fonts.  I found out the
issue which I will add here so that it's known how to solve, and that maybe
a dev could commit these changes if they see fit to do so.

Here is what I fixed:  The issue lies in two Cmakelists.txt files.

1) The blenlib one (blender\source\blender\blenlib\Cmakelists.txt) has this:

IF(WITH_INTERNATIONAL)
ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DWITH_FREETYPE)
ENDIF(WITH_INTERNATIONAL)

but it should be:

IF(WITH_INTERNATIONAL)
ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DWITH_FREETYPE2)
ENDIF(WITH_INTERNATIONAL)

2) The blenkernel one (blender\source\blender\blenkernel\Cmakelists.txt) is
missing this:

--
Eugene (etr9j)