[Bf-committers] Re: handcrafted makefiles, autotools, scons andcmake ?

Jacques Beaurain Jacques.beaurain at geosoft.com
Thu Aug 31 20:03:02 CEST 2006

[mailto:bf-committers->bounces at projects.blender.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Want
>Sent: August 31, 2006 10:55 AM
>To: bf-blender developers
>Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Re: handcrafted makefiles, autotools,
scons >andcmake ?

>When you say 'here' in this message and others, where exactly
>are you referring to? (There is no attachment to the messages
>and no URL.)
>
>Regards,
>Chris

Sorry about that the first time I forgot, so I sent a follow up mail
with the attachment, I also left out one file which I sent shortly after
too.

Just checked the archive and they seem to be there:

http://projects.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2006-August/015663.h
tml
http://projects.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2006-August/015661.h
tml