[Bf-committers] Re: handcrafted makefiles, autotools, scons and cmake ?

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 12:16:39 CEST 2006

Here is an updated set of files which groups the sources (and all
headers it can find) according to their relative locations in the
directories. What do you guys think? I did not like the fact that it
was just putting the files in "Source Files" and "Header Files" groups
irrespective of where they were located. This way it organises the
structure in the project somewhat.

The CMake/macro.cmake file is what does the work right now. It was
creating empty groups for files in the root of the library sources and
that looked weird to me, so I named it "_local" for now, we can
probably change this behaviour later on.