[Bf-committers] buildsystem problems after Bullet update: make clean doesn't work, rm -rf blender and fresh cvs checkout works.

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Thu Aug 31 01:47:11 CEST 2006

I got a crash when starting the game engine under Mac OS X, after my recent
Bullet update.

When doing a cvs update -d, and make clean, make, it fails.
When deleting the blender sourcetree (rm -rf blender) and doing a cvs co
blender, all works fine.

Someone confirmed the same problem under Linux, and cvs update, make clean
didn't fix his crash either. Deleting the entire blender folder and doing a
fresh cvs checkout fixed it for him too?!?

Is make clean not cleaning everything? Are there still obj files / copied
headerfiles around?

Thanks,
Erwin