[Bf-committers] Console patch update and question about Mac usage

Jacques Beaurain Jacques.beaurain at geosoft.com
Wed Aug 30 04:15:20 CEST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: bf-committers-bounces at projects.blender.org on behalf of Joe Eagar
Sent: Tue 8/29/2006 8:36 PM
To: bf-blender developers
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Console patch update and question about Mac usage

>You can actually write a python script to redirect python's stdout/err
>to a scripts window.  So doing it in C should be easy :)
>
>Joe

I already needed to do this to get anything from the Python scripts anyway, except I am just piggybacking on top of my std redirection for the time being. See source/blender/python/api2_2x/Blender.c in the patch. If we go with general messaging systems as per Lukep's suggestions, we can just replace the printf calls there too.