[Bf-committers] Console patch update and question about Mac usage

Stephane SOPPERA stephane.soppera at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 29 23:27:27 CEST 2006

Branan Riley a écrit :
> Allqueue gets used everywhere,
Ok, but as far as I know it's called only in the main thread since
except for the render engine, blender works in a single thread.
That's why I'm asking if it's safe for calling from another thread than
the main one. I don't think so since there are no mutex on the blender
events queue.
> We need Ton to answer these questions, I think. I'm not very well
> versed in the depths of Blender's structure.
You're right, that is certainly the person that can answer this question.

Stéphane