[Bf-committers] update Dutch SOC - animation support for Collada

P. Visser p.visser at illusoft.com
Tue Aug 29 23:25:15 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I just managed to import a Collada file with a mesh skinned to an armature
and everything is working great now, so that is good news ;).

Next I'm going to import the keyframe animations for that armature.

When that's done, I'm planning on releasing a new version of the plug-in.

After that I'll dive into exporting the same information. As far as I know,
the hardest part is over now, but I've said this more than once ;)

Best Regards,

Pieter