[Bf-committers] Console patch update and question about Mac usage

Branan Riley branan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 21:54:47 CEST 2006

Allqueue gets used everywhere, usually to say that something has
changed, so redraw a screen... You would want to read STDOUT, add the
text to the console screen, then call allqueue to redraw the console
screen. Is that how it's being done? I'm not on a computer that I can
use for blender development right now, so I can't look at it until I
get home.

We need Ton to answer these questions, I think. I'm not very well
versed in the depths of Blender's structure.

Branan