[Bf-committers] what to do with roll for bones?

P. Visser p.visser at illusoft.com
Sat Aug 26 15:07:48 CEST 2006

Ok thanks.

I encountered a different problem:

In Collada you have joints instead of bones. So in Collada It is also
possible to translate a joint over time in Collada.

In Blender this is not possible, because in pose mode, you cannot translate
the head and tail of a bone. You can only scale this bone, but that has not
the desired effect...

Any ideas?