[Bf-committers] Patch for verse to compile with scons -- and *sigh* src/ problems.

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Mon Aug 21 08:43:14 CEST 2006

I looked into a way to do this automatically, but there are so many
dependencies within src/ that it is nearly impossible to do (see the
long-lines patch thread of last week).

For mingw32/scons it would be really nice to organise src/ somewhat, but
I guess that's not going to happen any time soon.

/Nathan