[Bf-committers] Problems with anonymous

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:04:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

After just returning from a long holiday and intending to resume my
console space work I am having problems with CVS access which I
isolated to a problem on the Blender CVS server and not my client
after verifying that a number of other project repositories work just
fine.

I get the following type of message when I try to do a new checkout or
update of an existing tree:

can't create temporary directory /tmp/cvs-serv7818
Read-only file system

Can anoyone else confirm that this happens for them with anonymous CVS access?

Cheers,
Jacques