[Bf-committers] Node IPOs

Carsten Wartmann carsten.wartmann at imago-viva.de
Fri Aug 18 12:52:27 CEST 2006

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Further the current Ipo system is limited to animate variables in
> "Library data" only. For sequence effect strips (not library data) it
> was hacked in to work. Adding another level hacks for Nodes I would
> prefer to not do.
>
> Nodes also should not become Library data, that type is limited to
> data you allow to be linked and re-used in the entire Blender
> database. Nodes should remain local. (node-trees are Library data
> though, accessible as Group now).

Erm, hmm.

I am trying to access a Sequence Strip from the Compositing Nodes
without success. Maybe its because its not possible?
 Your writing above makes me think that.

I would think that this way of working was used in Orange (too bad I
cant see the bigger Images from the Node Setup).

Regards,
Carsten