[Bf-committers] SCons patch to test (long lines error)

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Fri Aug 18 09:46:42 CEST 2006

Hmm, that is what I was afraid for. In other words, we cannot go split
libsrc willy nilly into smaller parts and then think it all works right :S

I already had noticed this type of problems with different sizes of
'sublibs' of libsrc. I wouldn't mind if the src/ directory got
structured a bit, so that it is not that big (136 files or so). Of
course, restructuring is always painful, esp. that we have multiple
build systems to maintain.

Ok, for now scons/mingw32 on win32 will have to continue using the short
directory workaround.

Thanks to all for testing.

/Nathan