[Bf-committers] OpenGL fast option (interpolation benchmark)

Branan Riley branan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 22:56:31 CEST 2006

If we're going to do GLSL, though, it'd be nice to have a node-parser
to create GLSL code out of nodes... And that means adding flow-control
to the node system. I'll look into it when I finally finish the node
shaders, unless someone else wants to. This is the last week of summer
term, so I've got a few weeks with actual free time coming up. I may
actually get the node-shaders done in time for 2.43...