[Bf-committers] OpenGL fast option (interpolation benchmark)

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:20:13 CEST 2006

happy happy joy joy.

Remember my idea for the seemless intergration as well. The different
views of the 3d view  draw types / wireframe / solid / shaded /
textured
you could add one more into it and have something like  / wireframe /
solid / shaded / textured / GLSL

That way older computers don't see it, don't use it, and never have a
reason to complain about it.