[Bf-committers] Announcing new Scripting Guidelines

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sat Aug 5 12:11:27 CEST 2006

Hi Bart, your not wrong but IMHO we have enough work cut for us just to
get scripts to this level.
If others want to propose a UI guide, thats good too, setting some size
limits at least wouldn't hurt.

My personal preference is to use PupBlock where possible because Python
UI doesn't integrate well with Blender (Undo closes and they need their
own window)
Ideally we could have python panels but thats a way off.

Could we defer this one? - or have some basic restrictions.
either way we can enforce some level of common sense as a group.

- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street