[Bf-committers] Announcing new Scripting Guidelines

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Sat Aug 5 10:49:59 CEST 2006

Great! But i'm missing GUI gidelines too, many scripts has an ugly
interface. Some description about minimal and maximal size of a
dialogue, basic sizes of objects, spaces between, standard colors etc.

Something like the HIG describes in chapter 8:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/design.html

If you like i could write this addition down and you may ciorrect the
grammar etc :)