[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/intern/ghost GHOST_C-api.h GHOST_IWindow.h GHOST_Types.h blender/intern/ghost/intern GHOST_C-api.cpp GHOST_SystemCarbon.cpp GHOST_SystemCarbon.h GHOST_SystemX11.cpp GHOST_WindowCarbon.cpp GHOST_WindowCarbon.h GHOST_WindowWin32.h ...

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Fri Aug 4 15:46:25 CEST 2006

How convenient! If only I had known this was going to be committed
yesterday I could've told two or three people at SIGGRAPH that Blender
has pressure sensitive tablet support when they asked about it instead
of saying, "Not at the moment but the event system is going to be
refactored and from I know that's going to be a part of it, along with
support for various other peripherals."

Thanks for the work guys!

Regards,
--Chris