[Bf-committers] Supporting tablet for windows

lguillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 22:25:32 CEST 2006

Hello, since Nicholas Bishop on his SoC branch add tablet support for linux
and matt for MacOs, and add this in blender CVS, some windows user want
tablet support, I'm not a coder but I search a little :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=B46D4B83-A821-40BC-AA85-C9EE3D6E9699&displaylang=en
>From wacom at http://www.wacomeng.com/devsupport/pc.html
There is bbTablet which is an api for wacom for C++ :
http://www.billbaxter.com/projects/bbtablet/index.html

GTK+ seems to use wintab, include at, if I understand wintab.dll is
installed with the tablet driver :
http://www.wacomeng.com/devsupport/ibmpc/downloads.html

I can't make more, I don't have tablet, and don't have the necessary skills.