[Bf-committers] Blender 2.42 + fixes >> deb file >> Ubuntu Dapper >> full ffmpeg support

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Thu Aug 3 12:19:59 CEST 2006

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 04:22:14 -0500 (CDT)
"Rui Campos" <rcampos at fusemail.com> wrote:

> Yet, if anyone gets scons to build the BlenderPlayer I can build the
> debs again with 2.42a + the BlenderPlayer.
>
> These debs are not official, so you just have to bear with my few
> skills :) . Perhaps in the next release someone wants to add these
> debs to the official release and have proper testing on them. Anyway,
> besides missing BlenderPlayer, the debs have been stated as rock
> solid and from what I know all dependencies are met too.
>
> My point, if scons get fixed I can make the debs with the
> BlenderPlayer.

Official Debian debs are maintained here:
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-blender/

you can checkout the CVS to see the current status (2.42 + ffmpeg and
+ blenderplayer, from what I know), we use:
	scons WITH_BF_PLAYER=1 WITH_BF_OPENAL=0
to do the build.

If you want to collaborate, please start from the official debian
package :) so it will be easy to integrate your evantual Ubuntu changes
into one official packaging.

Regards,
   Antonio.

--