[Bf-committers] Blender 2.42 + fixes >> deb file >> Ubuntu Dapper >> full ffmpeg support

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Thu Aug 3 11:22:14 CEST 2006

Hi Carsten,

Scons doesn't let me build the BlenderPlayer right now.

What I meant with FFMPEG is that you have to trade one feature with another.
But you do have the game engine built into Blender, meaning you can do
everything you need in Blender and when you finish it you can load it with
the official BlenderPlayer, just grab the tar.gz linux file and extract
the BlenderPlayer.

Yet, if anyone gets scons to build the BlenderPlayer I can build the debs
again with 2.42a + the BlenderPlayer.

These debs are not official, so you just have to bear with my few skills
:) . Perhaps in the next release someone wants to add these debs to the
official release and have proper testing on them. Anyway, besides missing
BlenderPlayer, the debs have been stated as rock solid and from what I
know all dependencies are met too.

My point, if scons get fixed I can make the debs with the BlenderPlayer.

Cheerz,

-- Rui --