[Bf-committers] SOC idea

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sun Apr 30 19:13:51 CEST 2006

In that case it would be useful to integrate Bullet collision detection /
physics more tightly into Blender (independent from the Game engine).
With some performance improvements it would be very useful for 'advanced'
particles too. I can easily add a C-API to it (to avoid C++ hassle).

I would like to do this, but need someone who helps pointing out the hooks
in Blender. Would it be a rigidbody 'modifier'?
Erwin