[Bf-committers] Diff patch for Intel Macs

Jasper Mine jaspermine at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 27 11:38:49 CEST 2006

Hello,

Also working on this.  OpenAL seems to work using Timothy's
dependancy zip for i386 osx.  The openAL and SDL conflict happened
also many months ago, I think maybe symbols with same name being
defined?

How did you overcome the iconv.h undefined symbols ld was complaining
about?

Thanks for the patch will check it out!

Jasper