[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_userdef_types.h DNA_view3d_types.h blender/source/blender/src drawview.c interface_panel.c space.c toets.c usiblender.c

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Apr 26 04:01:24 CEST 2006

Yeah I noticed this myself, but it didn't really bother me. Anyway I
just committed a modification, give that a try. And for the record,
my monitor is properly calibrated and with similar-to-PC gamma
settings, I think it's maybe an issue of personal preference/
eyesight :) Anyway, it should be better now.

matt