[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code Idea

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 21:33:27 CEST 2006

I know I can't be a SOC member due to not in school. But as a user
that has been pushing and searching for a developer for what seems
liek forever now. I know like exactly what a work flow in the use of
the feature could unfold like, despite my scene here.

I would like to assist if I can. I can not code any scrap of it. But
in the visual side and Ui mock ups that I can do..

Just throwing my hat into the ring.. (western term)