[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code Idea

Scott Johnson scottj at cs.und.edu
Tue Apr 25 18:57:53 CEST 2006

I think that integrating this into my idea of developing shaders is what
I would like to do.  I can create a new draw view type, and implement
the shaders within this.  The idea of a new draw type is interesting,
and something I would definitely like to persue.

Thank you for your encouragement, by the way.  I appreciate it.

~Scott