[Bf-committers] Re: SOC Project Ideas?

Luis de Bethencourt bethencourt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 15:00:27 CEST 2006

I'm very interested in entering the google SoC. Been for a few days
researching/studying about motion tracking, to make 3d fit into real
video footage, since in IMHO would make blender much better in the
visual effects field. But motion tracking is too big for a one person
a few months project, especially because there isn't much (technical
how it works) documentation about it.

So looking for something in the same range but not that complex, I can
propose a project about image-based lighting.

   cheers,
      luis de bethencourt [luisbg]