[Bf-committers] New feature: Console output space type (requestfor input).

Joseph Gilbert jgilbert at tigr.ORG
Fri Apr 21 17:33:02 CEST 2006

Jacques Beaurain wrote:

>Question; I suppose the window space will need to become completely
>hidden in this case, that may not be trivial.

Maybe you dont need to hide the space, just make it inactive.

>Now for the ideas I had. If we decide on a simple XML syntax message
>format we could use this enhance this system considerably.

I think its a great idea. Maybe you need some extra error tags for error
priorities? <error><serious> :p
Can you capture python's internal error raising? I was wondering about
this. If a script fails will the error be captured as python text or as
error text? Also will the end-user need to markup print statements or
are you capturing this before it heads to the console window?