[Bf-committers] New feature: Console output space type (requestfor input).

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:27:55 CEST 2006

Okay, I uploaded some files:

http://jb-online.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/blender_console_windows.zip

http://jb-online.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/blender_console_linux2.tar.bz2
May need P4 for this one, recent linux. I use Gentoo in Colinux with
optimization flags.

http://jb-online.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/console_patch2.zip

If someone has the time can they please look at my changes to
usiblender.c in the patch for updating old version files. I am not too
sure about the code there and when it should override by looking at
the others there.

Thanks,