[Bf-committers] SOC Project Ideas?

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 10:53:53 CEST 2006

Yeah.. ignore this..

- Start a full code documentation project, the SOCi who will take this will
be responsible to document the code (structures, mainly) and create a
framework for such documentation in the future (doxygen or something?)

 - Add to the renderer !! API sounds good, SSS will be good (is the new
renderer code close enough for this? two years ago that was the main reason
for not implementing SSS)

Shaul