[Bf-committers] SOC Project Ideas?

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 04:09:31 CEST 2006

lguillaume wrote:
> Hello, last year there is the FFMpeg project, I don't know if the
> project works under MacOsX but I know it doesn't work for windows, a
> project can be to make the same thing with Quicktime for Mac and
> Windows to enable video + sound and the possibility to use H.264 (
> http://www.apple.com/quicktime/technologies/h264/ )
FFMPEG does work under windows (at least with mingw/make and mingw/scons
(with my ffmpeg scons patch applied)).  Hm.  I  need to find someone to
review that patch, since jesterKing is fuzzed out on pain meds.  Anyone
know who could do that?

Anyway, quicktime does work I thought, just not with the latest SDK
version (could be wrong though, maybe it does work with the latest
SDK).  I don't know :)

joeedh