[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2006

Scott Johnson scottj at cs.und.edu
Wed Apr 19 23:53:16 CEST 2006

Ben:

I would definitely like to improve the interface somehow.  I have worked
with GUI development in the past, and I feel that my knowledge of
Software Engineering and OpenGL would contribute greatly to this.
Working with OpenGL 2.0 shaders would be excellent, because I haven't
had a chance to learn the GLSL as well as I would like to yet.

I am open to ideas, though, so if you have other features that need
implementing more quickly, I am more than happy to work with one of those.

~Scott

Scott Johnson
Asst. Linux/UNIX Administrator
Aerospace Systems Administration Team