[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2006

Scott Johnson scottj at cs.und.edu
Wed Apr 19 21:12:40 CEST 2006

Hello.

My name is Scott Johnson.  I am currently entering school this fall as a
Ph.D. student at the University of Minnesota, specializing in 3D
graphics.  My collegue Ryan Langseth and I are interested in working on
a Blender Development project this summer, in Google's Summer of Code
2006.  I have been working with Blender (in a user setting) for about  a
year now.  I know that Google's 2005 Summer of Code  resulted in a
number of excellent new features for Blender, and I am extremely
interested in helping create new features to this great open source
project.

I was wondering if anyone on this developer list might have an idea of
who I could speak with to discuss possible projects that Blender will be
looking at submitting for this summer's session.  I can be reached at
scottj at cs.und.edu.

Thank you very much!

~Scott

--